Privacy And Terms
The Website Coders Commitment to Privacy
Protecting privacy is an important part of the business of The Website Coders . Throughout our existence, we have been a trusted custodian of sensitive data. Our customers rely on that trust. Founded in 1915, we have a long
history of recognizing and protecting the privacy of our customers' information.
Privacy Program Guiding Principles
Regardless of the business model, each of the The Website Coders business units builds its privacy policies and information practices around the following guiding principles:
The Website Coders will only carry out work as instructed by a mutual agreement. You may provide an appropriate order(s) via e-mail, telephone conversation, voice mail message, mailed letter, or duplicate. Any order you give
approval for will constitute a written/verbal agreement between you and The Website Coders .
The Website Coders is a Logo Design, Branding, Website Design and Development, Application Design and Development, Digital Marketing, Content Writing and Video Animation Service Provider.
- Accuracy — The Website Coders maintains reasonable procedures to ensure that information collected, used and exchanged is accurate and complete
- Security — The Website Coders implements appropriate security measures for protecting information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including secure disposal.
- Compliance — The Website Coders will only collect, use, and exchange data in accordance with applicable laws and our contractual obligations
- Confidentiality — The Website Coders maintains a commitment to collect, use and exchange information in accordance with confidentiality standards
- Privacy — The Website Coders maintains policies and procedures for data sharing, notice, preferences, in accordance with applicable laws
- Responsiveness — The Website Coders will respond to privacy related inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with applicable laws
- Employee Education— The Website Coders educates employees regarding privacy, security, and compliance obligations, including the proper handling and use of information.
- Self-Auditing— The Website Coders is committed
By entering into a prescribed obligation with The Website Coders , you acknowledge and voluntarily bind yourself to following mentioned Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, graphics, content, and any programming code remain the property of The Website Coders . Any scripts, CGI applications, PHP scripts, content, or software written by The Website Coders remain the copyright of Website and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with written permission from the management of The Website Coders .
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
The Website Coders shall not be accountable for URLs dropped or omitted by a search engine for any reason. The Website Coders shall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure. The Website Coders shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment. You expressly agree that use of The Website Coders services provided is at your sole risk. These services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Website Coders cannot guarantee that your account service data information will be free from corruption or piracy. You hereby waive any claim against The Website Coders arising out of the loss of data through corruption, piracy, breach of security, or for any other reason that is not based on intentional or grossly negligent actions of The Website Coders .
Payment of Accounts
See the The Website Coders Investment Fees page or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how The Website Coders services fees are calculated.
Information You Supply on The Website Coders Corporate Web Site (“The Website Coders ”)
Contact The Website Coders
If you should encounter an issue during your period of The Website Coders service that requires The Website Coders ’s attention, please contact The Website Coders via the Information Request Form. Further questions or concerns regarding these Terms & Conditions or any questions about the The Website Coders Website may be addressed to email@example.com